One sees a large, burly bear of a man firmly into his middle years. A curly mane of gray-and-white hair is worn pulled back in an unruly ponytail that reaches the middle of his shoulderblades. A thick, well-groomed beard lines his square jaw. Chocolate brown eyes are deepset beneath shaggy gray brows. He is olive-complected, with strong cheekbones and a noble Roman nose. His voice is a deep, rumbling bass, spoken with a crisp, educated tone.
This man definately ate his Wheaties as a child. Standing a hefty six-foot-ten, he tends to loom over the average person. With broad shoulders, a barrel chest, and sturdy limbs, he is built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Thick muscle fills out his burly frame, with hardly any spare fat to be found. He is dressed in a rich Armani power suit of fashionable black silk. Silver pinstripes track down the jacket, which is worn with a black necktie and a burgundy waistcoat. Pleated charcoal-gray slacks are worn with spit-polished Italian leather loafers. A Bluetooth earbud is worn on his right ear. He smells of a handsome, spicy cologne mingled with the musty scent of fine cigars.
This man does not walk. He lumbers, striding with purpose and dignity. A stern scowl seemes permenantly etched into his features. His manner is polite, if curt and gruff. His gaze is keen and clear, and doesn't seem to miss much.
- COO of Starr Resorts - Furio is the Chief Operations Officer for Starr Resorts, handling the day-to-day operation of the property. If you're interested in working for the Resort, he's the man you will talk to.
- Virtual Adept - Furio has proven himself Elite among his Tradition, despite his decidedly non-Traditional outlook. An Adept of both Correspondence and Prime, he stands with the Cyberpunk alt and rebels against the Dark Future the Technocracy has planned for the Masses.
- Astronomer - The Correspondence Sphere opens many doors, and none know that better than the Virtual Adepts. Moving beyond the confines of Earth, Furio is an avid astronomer. He also spent five years on the VES Voidstormer as their reactor technician.
| Bella mia, my beloved cara stella, you are all the light I would ever need in this world or any other.|
"I'll be the man that I could never be, now that I've found you."
| You are the other half to her, and give her what I cannot. I want to know you, but... sometimes, you scare me.|
"You're a beautiful, a beautiful fucked up man."
| My dearest friend, and one who understands what it is we're trying to do. You kept her safe while I was away. For that, I can never thank you enough.|
"Magic and technology, voodoo dolls and chants, electricity, we're making weird science!"
| My old friend. We are all that remains of one of the best Chantries that ever was. I will rely on you in the days to come. I hope you are ready.|
"It's time we saw a miracle."
- Mass Effect - Galaxy Map: "Space is a prison that cannot hold me." (Furio as stargazer.)
- Juno Reactor - Higher Ground: "Eva! Tactical overlay! Standby to engage hostiles!" (Furio as Ascension Warrior.)
- Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage: "We are the only hope for victory in the War for Ascension!" (Furio as consul.)
- Panzer Dragoon - Flight: "Let me tell you about the time I went comet-surfing in the 47 Tucanae globular cluster..." (Furio as voyager.)